Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Rough, Tough and Chocolate

Boy! Don't you hate it when Easter comes around and there is all this chocolate everywhere? Well I don't hate it cause I love chocolate but it's a tough time to be loosing weight. I got these little chocolate eggs with the coloured tin foil cause they look so good and plus it's kinda like a tradition in our family. It was a hard process on which to get them but hey, they say you should have at least 5 peice of chocolate a day. Don't take that from me cause I heard it on the radio and who knows where it came from. So since I've been back from holidays I have been working out like crazy! It is so busy with work and all it kinda just drains you out doesn't it? Rough and tough are the two words I would use for losing weight this time of year. I just got back from a fast and long bike ride. I also did 100 crunch-like things. I think I might do another 100 tonight. Today for lunch I had another salad. Twas very good indeed. I put lettuce, peppers, tomatoes, and all that jazz in there along with some straberries. Just so I felt I was eating right there was some pork chop to go along with that. I say try to make your salads interesting! It's more fun! Different and exciting salads are better than just normal ones that bore you to death every time you decide to have one! Come on try it. Think of some good things to put in there and then tell me what it is! I would love to try something new aswell! Stay STRONG! We all know how difficult that is this time of year! Succeed together, fail together and conquer together! J.

No comments:

Post a Comment