Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sorry All, Hello Again!

Wow! The last week was super busy! That's one of the reasons why I haven't updated you the last week. The other reason is because I felt guilty... I didn't exercise pretty much all week except for Monday and towards the end of the week I wasn't doing to well with the healthy diet. So I skipped Weight Day, again. I'm sorry! Ha! But I'm exercising everyday this week and I'm being a little less cocky with what I eat so hopefully that'll pay off! Did you know that celery has no calories? You actually burn calories while you digest it! Isn't that neat? I thought I should maybe add another recipe that I like. So here you go...







Homemade Breakfast Wrap



What You Need:

  • 1-2 eggs

  • Bacon is optional. (small amount)

  • 1 tortilla

  • 2 Tbsp of salsa

  • 2-4 pinches of shredded cheese (average sized pinches)

  • 1 Tbsp of mayonnaise

What to do:

  1. Cook you eggs in a pan. (scrambled or not) Optional bacon should be cooked as well.

  2. Put your cheese on top.

  3. Let the cheese melt.

  4. Warm your tortilla *optional*

  5. Set your tortilla out on a plate.

  6. Spread your mayonnaise on it evenly towards the center. Should only be a thin layer.

  7. The put your cheesy eggs in the center of the tortilla.

  8. Add your salsa on top of that.

  9. Wrap it up!

  10. Enjoy with maybe a nice class of 100% orange juice!

No comments:

Post a Comment