Sunday, April 11, 2010

Should I Welcome You?

So as we all know, today is Weight Day. This morning I thought to myself before I weighed in, should I be welcoming Weight Day or dreading it? The answer today was apparently welcoming! Surprisingly after my holidays and all the Easter treats that I have received I dropped four pounds. That's ten all together! I'm actually pretty happy! That is ten pounds in three weeks! I hear from a reliable source that is this the healthy speed to be losing weight. So if you are all listening please do not lose weight too fast! It isn't healthy for your body. Besides it's kinda the point to still lose weight but stay healthy, isn't it? Well that's what I think. So, my weight loss challenge is off to a good start! I feel energized and determined, hopefully that feeling will continue till I reach my goal weight! I am doing well hopefully all you "wanna-be-thinners" are doing great as well. If not, feel free to share what you have been having trouble with in the comments box. I really recommend that all of you "wanna-be-thinners" visit Deidre's weight loss challenge/forums page. I am so glad to be apart of it. The support on those pages are amazing! Well I have things to do so please, share your progress with us! We'd love to hear... Oh and should I post another smoothie recipe? Any ideas on what kind of healthy things to broadcast? Again, feel free to share! Succeed together, fail together and conquer together!

No comments:

Post a Comment