Monday, April 5, 2010

Holidays Have Ups and Downs... Yikes!

DO NOT be like this guy!



Hey all! Sorry it's been a while since I updated... I am now back from holidays and am feeling bad about how much chips and crap I ate over the holidays. I did too much snacking. I hope I didn't let y'all down but then again you know how holidays are. Anyways, I'm getting back into the routine and have exercised today. I did some abdominal work and went for a speedy bike ride. I feel so energized! I didn't check my weight on Weight Day like I was supposed to. I'm sorry! I'm just so scared to look cause of all the crap I consumed over these holidays of mine. I'm just happy that I am home and can get motivated to get back in the mode. I'm really wondering how all of your programs are going. Care to tell me? Hmm. It makes me curious. Anyways just a quick update not much to tell. You should go check out Deidre's weight loss blog, she's updated it. Here is the link. ---> http://deidrehall.me/challenge_blog.html Stay strong everyone and stay happy! Work hard but not too hard! Take a break once in a while... Succeed together, fail together and conquer together. J. Ps. Happy belated Easter! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment