Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Can I Have Some Fettucini and A Bikini?


I was looking in the mirror the other day. It looks as if these crunches have been doing some good! I'm going away for holidays next week and where I'm going has a pool. Is it time? Is it time that I finally try a bikini? I've told myself well, let's go shopping and try on a few first before we make this wobbly decision. So where to go, where to go... Anyways, I looked at the scale yesterday. Can you imagine that I'm only a half a pound heavier even after all the junk food, snacks and sugary sweets that were consumed during those stressful weeks I was telling you about?! I can't believe it! Maybe my metabolism is beginning to behave. I guess all this work has been doing some good, huh? Any who, I'm still kinda nervous to go into that change room and try on a bikini. I love to eat but I'd love to fit into a bikini. I have a problem, don't I? Wouldn't it be nice if I could have lots fettucini but still be able to wear a bikini? That's pretty corny isn't it? Well, you know what I mean... Do you have any bikini or bathing suit stories you are willing to share? I'd love some reassurance. So if you could just get on reassuring me, that would be great. Thanks! Hah! Succeed together, fail together and conquer together.

No comments:

Post a Comment