Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sugar Detox

Starting tomorrow I am beginning another healthy arrangement to my weight loss plan. I am going to see how far I can go without eating any processed sugar products. No candies, chocolates, cookies or anything that has loads of unnatural sugar inside. A few friends have tried this and have been very successful. I hope I get to be as successful as them. I think my plan here is to start the detox tomorrow along with eating healthy and exercising again. I'm gonna try to slim up before fall. Hopefully that goal will come to a success! All I can do right now is try. I bet I'll have even more temptation troubles now. What shall I do? Any idears? Ah well. I'll see what I can do. Stay with me and my weight loss challenge. Come on! Join me and the wanna-be-thinners. IF we have each other we can support and inspire each other. What are you waiting for?! Succeed together, fail together and conquer together!

No comments:

Post a Comment