Sunday, July 4, 2010

To Those Who Are Still Here...

For those few people who are still checking up on this blog I apologize for not updating. Yeah it's been a while but boy has it been busy and stressful. It was hard to find the time to update you on what has been going on with the weight loss plan. I wasn't to impressed with my diet and exercising so I thought what was the use in telling you about it when I did get some spare time. So since I have some spare time I can tell you it hasn't been easy keeping with this plan ever since Deidre Hall's Weight Loss Challenge ended. Though there has been some reassurance on her Weight Loss Challenge Forums. The Chubettes are just dandy and still super supportive. I'm glad that Deidre and the crew didn't get rid of the forums because I bet some of us just would've fell apart. But we didn't and the forum is still here so cheers! Hah! I appreciate those who still visit this blog every now and then but I am disappointed to tell you my diet and exercise hasn't been so consistent. I am back in the loop now but I felt so bad when I wasn't. Due to the stress and things that happened this past month made some stress eating happen. I am a bad stress eater! I hate it. But I realized that when the stress was over how much easier it was to focus on my plan. I am almost stress free now and am proud to say I am back on the plan and bursting with determination and energy. I really hope you all come visit this blog every now and then to see the progress that I make. Even you could share a few stories, comments or complaints on how you have been progressing through your plan. You know I'd love to read them. I hope I made this clear enough! I didn't make this blog only for me but you too! So come along with me on my journey of weight loss. Don't be afraid to fail because only you and the support of this blog with reassure all of us. Succeed together, fail together and conquer together!

No comments:

Post a Comment