Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm Trying

I'm trying. I'm trying to keep you all posted but I'm on holidays. Since I do not own a laptop it's hard to update you on the road. Very busy but this being very busy isn't all that productive with the weight loss challenge/progress. I'm hoping to start jogging again tomorrow and start to eat healthy again. Don't know how long that will go for but I'm trying. Do any of you readers/wanna-be-thinners know how to avoid temptation with snacking and eating so much? Whether it's healthy eating or not? I've tried many theories but I have not succeeded with any of them. To be inspired you should all go check out Susie McEntire Luchsinger on facebook and see her pictures and workouts. She lost 40 pounds and is looking great! She works hard and looks great but I have no idea how she keeps with it all the time. Golly. Anyways gotta go do some more packing! Hittin' the road tomorrow for 13 hours. Wha-hoo. Anyways stay strong all! Keep working hard! Succeed together, fail together and conquer together!

No comments:

Post a Comment