Thursday, July 8, 2010

Deidre, Her Blogging and Her New Site.

So have you seen it?! Dee's new and improved official page? You gotta go see it if you haven't already! There are so many wonderful products available for purchase! You should go to her new and exciting site and go check out the new gadgets. She's got great information on her new book coming out on July 20. "Deidre Hall's Kitchen Close-Up" should be exciting and I'm sure all of us will find it very helpful. Dee also has a beauty section that is filled with all natural products that are easy and great on your body. Things like sunscreens, eye lash enhancers, primer and more. If you're interested go check it out! There is also a tab on there that I use. It's for the support on your deit and exercise. The Chubettes, that's what Deidre called her weight loss contestants, are incredibly supportive and push determination your way. You'd be amazed. I owe part iof my weight loss to them even though I'm not finished. Deidre is now blogging like us! There is a tab to take you to her blog. She's just starting but I bet it'll be great. She's also going on tour to Australia to do a health, beauty and empowerment event that has been in the making for 32 years. I can't go cause I already have plans but if I were you and I had some extra change and wanted to have some fun in Australia I would go. I really wanted to go but as I said before, I'm pretty busy. So yeah, go check her new site! Maybe every now and then you should check out her blog. Deidre's a funtastic lady and I bet you'd like what she's doing. What a role model! Good luck on all your programs and progress! You'll be fine! Succeed together, fail together and conquer together! Oh jeez! I almost forgot to give you the website link! Whoops! Hah! Here you go: www.deidrehall.me

No comments:

Post a Comment