Thursday, March 25, 2010

Upcoming Week

Happy Thursday all! Guess what? It's Grey's Anatomy night! Can I get a woot woot? Ok I'm just updating you all on what has happened. I wouldn't say much of anything interesting has happened but hey an update is an update. Well I have been a little more stronger with my diet this week. I have been eating salads for my lunch this whole week and even some for suppers. Though I had some really good pasta and sausage last night for supper. I am hoping the scale's numbers will have decreased by the time I check the scale this weekend. Which reminds me, I am on holidays this upcoming week so I am not sure how well I am going to be able to update y'all. I have been exercising and hope that my hardwork will pay off soon. I have been drinking some great homemade milkshakes latley and some fresh fruit. My local grocery had a good deal on pinapples and mangos this week so guess what I bought. Mmmm. They're pretty tasty. Is it bad if I had pineapple, a mango AND a milkshake last night? Gah! Oh heck am I hoping I dropped some weight...Gotta get to my goal weight, don't cha know... Hah! Anyways, I'll talk to you all sometime soon hopefully. Stay strong and tootles! Succeed together, fail together and conquer together! Yes! J.

1 comment:

  1. Lol you started losing my 'tootles!'!!! STEALER!! Jk :p And no, it's not bad to eat a pineapple, a mango and a milkshake. Trust me! Unless you mean you ate like, an ENTIRE one.... But still it's better than popcorn or something like that.
    Luv you!

    ReplyDelete