Monday, March 8, 2010

Begining of Another Week...

I felt this little cartoon would be appropriate...
Just here to make a quick update! Well all, it's the begining of another week. Another week to work at dropping a bundle of these pounds we want so dearly gone. I did not have salad for lunch today, I sucked in for a peanut butter and honey sandwhich. No judging allowed! Hah! I was in a rush this morning and needed a quick solution. I know it isn't the healthiest solution but it got me to work on time didn't it? I fully intend on having some salad for supper. Then later, I will workout, shower and relax. We all know how rough weight loss can be but just think how happy we are when we get results! I should let you all know Deidre Hall has updated her weight loss challenge videos. There are two new ones! She talks about her progress and Adam's. By the way Adam is a so-called partener in the weight loss challenge with Deidre and all us "Chubettes". That's what Deidre's term is for us "wanna-be-thinners". Any ways, in the new video updates Adam and Deidre answer questions that "wanna-be-thinners" want to know. It is really quite interesting what these two have to say on some of the Chubettes' questions. Make sure if any of the readers want to share stories about their progress or weight loss, feel free to leave some comments and tell us. You know how much I would love to hear how everyone else's program is progressing. Any who, time to go make my self a salad! Keep in mind, succeed together, fail together and conquer together! J.

No comments:

Post a Comment