Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Don't You Wish These Pounds Could Just Melt Off?

I am just so sick of wanting to lose weight and not losing anything. Gah! The thing I hate is when you go to sit down and your tummy collapses into rolls. The horrible thing is I love food! I really would like to loose a healthy amount of these rolls! Wouldn't we all hey? My goal is to lose 20 pounds. That's a long way to go but if I can't reach 20 then I at least want to strive for 10. I have extra tummy fat and leg fat that need to go! I am sick of having flab hanging over whatever I decide wear! I managed to loose a half a pound today but come on! That's so wimpy! I want more gone! Go away pounds! I do exercise. I am now trying to get into that mode everyday. I do many abdominal exercises, some cardio works and a few stretches that work the back and the legs. I find it easier to plug in your ipod or listen to the radio. In my opinion it can distract you or help you. For example I if I do crunches, I will start at the begining and end at the end of the song. Don't forget to take breaks throughout your workouts! Whatever your workout may be. I find it hard to come from working all day and then telling yourself not to snack. There is just so much determination to losing weight and I think who ever goes through it should have a partener that goes through it with them. That's why I am creating this blog. Anyone who is in the same boat as me, weight loss, can feel free to share their stories and inspire. I believe that we can strive together and shed the pounds together. We can share our weights, goal weights and share our wins, fails and cheats. Us "wanna-be-thinners" can have some fun to you know! We now have each other, come on!! So join me! Succeed together, fail together and conquer together! Well I'm going to go get on with my daily workout. Go away pounds! Grr! Yeah you better be scared! Do you think 10 of you are scared enough to run away from me? Oh please. J.

No comments:

Post a Comment