Monday, March 22, 2010

It's A Fun Kind of Ouch.

Hey all! I just wanted to update you on what happened this fine Monday. Well when I got back from work I put on my sweats, a sweater and tied my hair in a ponytail. Hold on, hold on! I know that wasn't that interesting but I ended up going for a bike ride with a friend. We went for about an hour. It was great. I'm kind of sore now though. I think I need one of those jelly seat pads for my bike cause my butt is just killing me. My legs are feeling the nice worked sensations too. Well the comforting feeling is that I can have a nice warm bath later and be proud that I went biking for that long and that hard. I'm sure you all can do it! You should try it's actually pretty fun! I do recomend doing it with a friend though, it is so much easier! Support is the best thing you can do other that exercise and eating healthy when you are trying to lose weight. Take it from me! Anyways, after I came back from the ride I had a few spoonfuls of yogutrt. I heard that milk products are good for you after you work out. My friend had a smoothie. Those are good too! Smoothies with milk, yogurt, bananas and strawberries. You can pretty much put anything in it!I plan on having a salad tonight for supper. Boy, I feel good! I love the proud feeling you get after you worked your butt off, literally. Anywho, I know that was a short update but just wanted to tell ya about my little biking adventure. Succeed together, fail together and conquer together! J.

1 comment:

  1. Going riding with a friend is a great idea!! And so is a smoothie. Mmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete