Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesday!

Another quick post. Workouts have been going great! I feel a teeny bit sore but fully intend on working out tonight! Having another salad for supper tonight. I also bought a pineapple for something other than apples and bananas. Hah! I'm trying to give myself a variety! There is a concern though. Well this Friday I have a few parties I must attend and you know parties... SNACKS! Ahh! What am I going to do? Well if I decide to snack, then I must tell myself not too much. Right? Ah well. You gotta do what you gotta do! If I have to work out double time then fine! Anyways, I've been feeling good! Any stories to share? Any pounds lost? Any pounds gained? Any sneaky little cheats? Well if there has been I'm sure you managed! Got lots to do tonight! Talk you you later, "wanna-be-thinners"! Succeed together, fail together and conquer together! J.

No comments:

Post a Comment