Monday, March 15, 2010

Time To Celebrate?!

Well, after I finished updating you guys yesturday I went and checked the dreaded scale. To my surprise I lost six pounds! I was pretty happy. Now I'm thinking, should I celebrate? The answer would have to be no. The reason is, in my opinion, is that if you treat yourself you will want to treat yourself everytime you lose a few pounds and then you'll end up gaining weight again instead of losing it. Don't get me wrong! I'm not saying don't have some sweets and junk once in a while but those are the key words. Once in a while! Well Monday was Monday-ish. Since we're getting all this wonderful spring-like weather I went for another long bike ride after work. It got kind of chilly out soon so I had to stop but I can still workout tonight right? Anyways. I think after I work out relaxing is a good option. Might even watch the movie I bought from Ebay. Must say looks like a pretty good one and it jsut arrived in the mail today! Well gotta go do some extra work before I have my salady supper. Keep glancing at Deidre Hall's weight loss challenge! I find it very supportive! Ta ta for now! Stay close, stay strong, hang in here with me! Succeed together, fail together and conquer together! J.

1 comment:

  1. you know, u can treat yourself with something like a healthy fruit smoothie - :) that's what I do when I've been "good" for a long time :) or when I see results

    ReplyDelete