Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sore, Determined and Strong!

This past week I have been eating pretty healthy. Eating salads for suppers and lunches are going pretty well for me. I have been exercsing 3 out of 5 days this week. I had to rest for two days because my body was so sore from doing these hardcore workouts. I must tell you, when your body is sore from working out one night don't continue the next night! Rest! I'm really hoping my hardworking efforts will pay off in the next couple of weeks. Hah! I have been reading and keeping updated on Deidre Hall's weight loss challenge and am very pleased with the amount of work she's been putting in. She's truly an inspiration to us, "wanna-be-thinners". So just to update all of you on my progress, the scale has not changed. I should let you all know though, I am feeling thinner, more energized, determined and strong. Having the support from others is always the best pick-me up. And what is better than the reward of shedding some pounds in the end? It's great to know it's not only myself going through this! If any of you would like to share your your stories, I'm all for it! Share away. If any of you would like to catch a glimpse of Deidre Hall's weight loss challenge here is the link, www.deidrehall.me/challenge.html . It's really a great site to get intersted in. I recommend any of us "wanna-be-thinners" to go check it out. So remember all, succeed together, fail together, conquer together! J.

No comments:

Post a Comment