Sunday, March 21, 2010

Scale Day! Ahh!

Happy Sunday all! Hope you all had a great weekend. Today as we all know is Scale Day. Ahh! Well I weighed in and surprisingly I am the same weight I was when I checked last weekend. I expected that I was going to have gained a few pounds. I expected that because last week was very stressful and well, I'm a bad stress eater. I think my exercise played a role too though. I wasn't as determined as I was the week before. There is gonna be a change to that, I'm gonna give 'er this week and decrease some more numbers on the scale. Well I was watching the TV last week and you neer would have guessed what I saw. There was really nothing on the TV and I was trying to look for something that I could watch and work out to so I was flipping through the guide when I came upon "The Bonnie Hunt Show". I always thought Bonnie Hunt was pretty nice and heard her show wasn't all that bad either so I decided to watch some. It was so weird, I was watching while I was exercising and she brought out this fancy little weight scale. The fancy thing about this wasn't just that it looked snazzy but didn't tell you your actual weight. It simply just told you if you gained or lost some pounds! Isn't that neat? I found it kind of funny though because this came on when I was working out. Anways, Windows 7 is now installed on my computer. It's gonna take some getting used to but I think I'll manage. I really hope you guys keep on checking in on Deidre Hall's weight loss challenge. I know I am. Again, feel free to comment and share your weight loss stories. I would love to hear from you all, you know that! Hah! So go ahead feel free to tell me about what has been going on, possibly your weight, maybe even your goal weight and where you are now. I think it would all help us to feel a little more supported if we do this together. So join us! Say it with me, succeed together, fail together and conquer together! J.

1 comment:

  1. THat's the best idea for a scale EVER! I gotta gets myself one of those! :) also congrats on the weight management. (FYI, nice title graphic on your blog!)

    ReplyDelete