Friday, March 19, 2010

Finally the Weekend. Scale day coming up! Yikes!

Oh man! I feel so guilty! I didn't exercise last night! Ah! My reason was - I know I can't make excuses when I just told you not to but a family member came to visit. This was my "reason". She was here pretty late and left me unable to exercise. But don't worry! I'm going to do a ULTRA workout today. Hopefully it gets a little warmer outside! That wind is wicked! I was hoping to go for a jog or bike ride today. Anyways, today I have the day off. I hate being home because there is so much stinking food around. Hopefully my ULTRA exercise thoughts will keep me out of the cupboards. I'm very excited to get to my exercising. Golly, that must sound weird hey? Nah. Not for me! I'm excited to get rid of these lousy pounds. Aren't we all. Well I became a user of Deidre's weight loss challenge last night. You would not believe how much support you could get on there! Wow! Well I invited some of the Chubettes to come visit this weight loss blog as well so hopefully you people start sharing some stories! Today's update was short but hey! I gotta save some time to go exercise too you know! Have a lovely weekend. As I am told, don't be afraid to cheat sometime during the weekend. You gotta remember it's healthy to have some fat and suger in your body! I'm am dreading the weight check on Sunday! Yikes! Succeed together, fail together and conquer together! Alright let's go sneak up on those nipsy little pounds! Go away! Grr! J.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! The struggle of not eating everything in the house when your home for the day is one I am very familiar with. FYI, your blog is very encouraging to me. I always look forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete