Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Stay Strong! No Excuses!

It's very hard to type and eat an apple at the same time. Yeah, you better believe it! I'm eating a apple. Gosh, apples are good...and healthy! Wooh hoo! Well this week has been very stressful. This is dangerous because being stressed is not healthy! Especially when you are trying to lose weight or any other time I guess. Stay away from stress they tell me! What if you can't? Anyways, I'm staying strong and hopefully everything will be alright. Unfortanately I didn't go for my bike ride today. The wind was way to strong to go against which would most likely be a good workout. My excuse is that I am working out every night anyway. That's another thing! Try not to make excuses! Weight loss can be tough but and so can trying not to make excuses. When you are trying to lose weight and for example you say, "Ah, I'll just start exercising next Monday I took the stairs today anyway..." BAD! You will get yourself no where! No where! Determination in the key once again. Just kick yourself in the butt and tell yourself to go for a walk or jog after work. Who knows you might not even need to go those two things! There are many types of exercise! Me? I do biking, walking and running. I don't even do those all the time. I do different things... I work my abs, arm muscles, leg muscles. Come on! Try anything. Be free my little "wanna-be-thinners"!! You'll thank me in the end! You just gotta eat right(healthy), snack less and exercise! You'll feel good and that good feeling will boost that determination that allows you to keep it up. Trust me! It works! I'm reporting this from many people's views not only my own! It works for me so far. I've lost 6 pounds in two weeks. I must say I could do better but it is a pretty good start hey? Well Deidre Hall updated her weight loss challenge blog. Go check it out! www.deidrehall.me/challenge_blog . She recently weighed 133 and then some of her Chubettes were complaining that she was getting too skinny. So she made the desision to maintain that weight. Turns out in her latest blog she quotes, "No surprise, maintenance is not as easy as it sounds. I'm 135 and back on two shakes a day and being a little less cocky." Hah! The woman is right! You got to work to maintain! Thats a fact! Anyways, I think thats a long enough update. Just wanted to get you caught up! Please, if any of you feel you want to share any weight loss stories... Well, you just go right ahead! Keep in mind, succeed together, fail together and conquer together! Stay strong! J.

2 comments:

  1. Apples are SOOOOO freaking good - I eat so many of them - :) I wish I had one now, but somebody ate them all - oh yeah, me :D lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey "J"! Didn't know if I could use your name soo ya... Lol smarty pants you're actually supposed to eat more snacks (3 a day to be exact), and portion control your meals. Just thought I'd clarify!! Hate to be so precise but you know me!
    ~"S"

    ReplyDelete